Share your ideas for the JMP Scripting Unsession at Discovery Summit by September 17th. We hope to see you there!
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
JohannesENS
Level II

Prediction Profiler without DoE

Hello everybody,

I have a dataset with factors and responses. The experiments were already conducted.

Can I analyze the data by prediction profiler although I have not generated a DoE-Experiment before conducting the experiments? See a screenshot attached.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Prediction Profiler without DoE

The Prediction Profiler is available for any model. Most of the model fitting platforms, for example, Fit Least Squares, provide a profiler for the current model. Furthermore, you can save the current model as a column formula and then use the separate Graph > Profiler platform without having to go through the fitting process again.

So fit your model to the available data and you should be able to profile the model!

Learn it once, use it forever!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

The Prediction Profiler is available for any model. Most of the model fitting platforms, for example, Fit Least Squares, provide a profiler for the current model. Furthermore, you can save the current model as a column formula and then use the separate Graph > Profiler platform without having to go through the fitting process again.

So fit your model to the available data and you should be able to profile the model!

Learn it once, use it forever!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
JohannesENS
Level II

Thank you. I got it

Article Labels