cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Plotting confidence intervals in parametric survival analysis(Weibull)

Hi all,

I am doing a parametric survival analyses (Weibull), and I would like to plot a curve similar to the one below. I could plot the mean (blue trace below), as JMP gave me the formula for it, but I am not able to plot the confidence intervals as JMP wont give the formula. However I could see the plot (mean and CIs) in the "profiler" of the platform.

The formula to compute row wise mean quantiles that JMP gave me is below, where : Probability is a column with numbers from 0.001 to 1 by 0.001. Delta, Intercept and AGE are regression predictions.  Is it possible to compute row wise confidence intervals using the same formula, knowing standard errors?

Weibull Quantile( : Probability, 1 / Delta, Exp(Intercept+ AGE* :age )

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

5669_sample1.png

1 REPLY 1

Re: Plotting confidence intervals in parametric survival analysis(Weibull)

Hello,

Please see my response to Save formula for 95% CI in parametric survival analysis. In your example, you only have one X variable (AGE), so you might be able to use Fit Life by X.

Regards,

Michael

Michael Crotty
Sr Statistical Writer
JMP Development