Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
asaad
Level I

Per row graph

Hello,

I would like to replicate the following graph using JMP.  particularly the rightmost column. (the graph column - not SpcYld)

I've looked through the various platforms, and i feel like i must be missing something. 

Thank you very much,

Asaad

jmp example.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Per row graph

See Help > Books > Quality and Process Methods. There is a chapter devoted to the Process Capability platform that should be helpful.

Learn it once, use it forever!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

See Help > Books > Quality and Process Methods. There is a chapter devoted to the Process Capability platform that should be helpful.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
asaad
Level I

Hi, 

I went through the chapter, as well as i am quite profecient in JMP, what i need a better answer.

1. is my data in a correct format? i build my data table as the example. 

2. I have the limits per parameter in a column. how do i set those on the platform.

3. how do i seperate the scales of each parameter? some results can be in uA and others in MHz. 

a little more direction would help. 

Thanks,

Asaad

Highlighted
asaad
Level I

How do i tell it to take the limits from the limits column?

Untitled.png

Highlighted
asaad
Level I

Also, i have over 10k tests, its impossible to enter the limits to each one manually. 

Highlighted

1. The chapter I referred to shows the data table layout that works with the Process Capability platform.
  2. See the exerpt below from the chapter that describes the best method for specifyiing spec limits when you have many parameters.
  3. You can add the scales with the Unit column property.

Excerpt about providing spec limits in a separate data table:

Limits Data Table
You can also specify a limits data table with the Load spec limits from data table option from
the Spec Limits window. Click the Select Data Table button and then select the appropriate
data table that contains the specification limits for the analysis. After you select the
appropriate limits table, the values populate the window. Click OK to view the Process
Capability report.

A limits data table can be in two different formats: tall or wide. A tall limits data table has one
column for the responses and the limits key words are the other columns. A wide limits data
table has a column for each response with one column to label the limits keys. Either of these
formats can be read using the Load spec limits from data table option.

• A tall table contains four or five columns and has one row for each process. The first
column has a character data type and contains the names of the columns analyzed in the
Process Capability platform. The next three columns need to be named LSL, Target, and
USL. These column names can also be preceded by an underscore character. The optional
final column named Show Limits specifies if the specification limits are shown as reference
lines in select analysis plots.

• A wide table contains three rows and one column for each column analyzed in the Process
Capability platform plus a _LimitsKey column. In the _LimitsKey column, the three rows
need to contain the identifiers _LSL, _Target, and _USL.

Highlighted
asaad
Level I

Hi,

Thank you very much for the reply. 

Have a nice day. 

Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.