Share your ideas for the JMP Scripting Unsession at Discovery Summit by September 17th. We hope to see you there!
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
Françoise
Level IV

Pb axis Y in graph

Hi,

I have a script to make a dashboard with several graphs.

There is a filter for a variable that has multiple values applies to all graphics. ​​

Depending on the values selected  of the variable Y, there are graphs which modify and adapt the  scale of the Y axis to the range ​​of Y. It's what I want.

However, I have other graphs where the  scale of the Y axis don't move. The scale is fixed.

I do not understand why and how to change it.

best regards

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
phil_kay
Staff

Re: Pb axis Y in graph

It is difficult to help without seeing the graphs that you are talking about. Are you able to share the data and dashboard that you have? Or can you create a simpler example from some other data that illustrates the problem and share that?
Highlighted
Françoise
Level IV

I cannot send the database and the script to the whole community for process confidentiality reasons.

Do I send an email to the JMP Technical support?

Highlighted
phil_kay
Staff

That is an option. But you should check with JMP Technical Support before sending any sensitive data.

The other option is you can create an example that illustrates your problem but not using the sensitive data. Maybe you could anonymize your data.
Highlighted
Françoise
Level IV

hi,

I've sent a mail to the support JMP.

I've sent a second mail to ask them to call me. 

I'm still waiting.

But not now because I found  a solution.

best regards

Pb axis.png

Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.