cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
cjerde
Level I

Partial profile conjoint analysis with JMP 13

I would like to run a partial profile conjoint analysis on 6 attributes. I prefer that trials be limited to 3 attributes each (so not to overwhelm the survey taker). Assuming the sample was big enough (each respondent gets 4 trials) and I had many responses of 3-attribute responses, can JMP 13 provide the results that I need to understand the desirability of the 6 attributes?

3 REPLIES 3
ian_jmp
Staff

Re: Partial profile conjoint analysis with JMP 13

Take a look at the online documentation for Choice Models, specifically the design generation. If you don't have JMP you could get the trial version and walk through the examples to see how it fits your needs.

cjerde
Level I

Thanks. This is very helpful.

cjerde
Level I

Hi, I'm new at this so if you have advice please provide:

From the Design Generation module, my inputs would be:

3 of 6 attributes can change

2 profiles per choice set

4 choice sets (trials) per survey

# surveys ..... this is what I need help with; how many pre-determined choice sets do I need to create

survey population: ~100 responses of a total survey population of 300

Right now, I've scripted choice sets to be created at random. However, I'm concerned that because there are so many possible random combinations, the data I receive might be too shallow. So, do I need to predetermine X number of choice sets and only deploy those?

Thanks.