Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
sauropod4
Level I

PCA in the Student version?

Hi,

I'm trying to do a PCA in the student version of JMP. Previously, when I used the v.15 trial, I'd enter my data, then go to Analyze> Multivariate> and then there would be a PCA option. But now in the student version I have (14.1.0), there's only Analyze then Multivariate as a single option. Is the ability to do a PCA not available in the student version? Thanks for the help.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: PCA in the Student version?

The student version is intended for teaching K through 12th grade and up to a certain level of undergraduate college courses. It does not include all the features of JMP.

I do not have the student version of JMP so I cannot verify this suggestion. Use the Multivariate platform. This platform also performs PCA in JMP and JMP Pro. Click the red triangle after you launch Multivariate to see if any PCA functionality is provided.

Learn it once, use it forever!
Highlighted
sauropod4
Level I

Thanks for the help. I tried your suggestion, but no ability to do PCA    Would you know by chance if under the circumstance, re-downloading will be granted? Thanks.

Highlighted

I do not know about starting another trial. You can try and see if it works for you. The page for the trial should also have contact information if you want to inquire further.

Learn it once, use it forever!
Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.