Share your ideas for the JMP Scripting Unsession at Discovery Summit by September 17th. We hope to see you there!
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
maghizhbalaji
Level II

No auto color coding in Process screening - JMP 14.0

I am not seeing Auto color coding in process screening in JMP 14.0 to identify process is having low Cpk/Ppk. 

also i can not able to add Cp, Stability index & Target index

This is what i am getting. 

Semi.png

Please share your ideas to correct it anywhere in preference. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: No auto color coding in Process screening - JMP 14.0

I found this information in the Help > Books > Predictive and Specialized Modeling > Process Screending:

"The columns for Stability Index, Ppk, Cpk, Cp, and Target Index are colored as green, yellow, and red to indicate adequate, marginal, and poor stability or capability, respectively. This color coding scheme matches the Process Performance graph color coding scheme."

I also confirmed that this feature is enabled. In fact, I can find no commands or options to turn it off or on in either the platform menu (red triangle) or the File > Preferences > Platforms > Process Screening.

I suggest that you contact Technical Support (support@jmp.com) about this issue, unless someone else here knows the answer.

Learn it once, use it forever!
Highlighted
maghizhbalaji
Level II

THank you very much for your input. 

Highlighted

I see that you are using JMP 14.0.  The color coding that you are refering to in Process Screening was a new feature for 14.1.  You will need to upgrade to see this new feature.

You do have control of this feature via Preferences.  Go to File->Preferences.  Click on the "Reports" Preference Group.  Click on the Manage Rules button that appears next to "Show conditional formatting".

Highlighted
maghizhbalaji
Level II

Thanks for the reply.

I have already tried "manage rules" option in Preference. 

I have created a rule in the name of Cpk & it is not getting reflected in the "process screening"

Is there any other menu in preference to apply/map these rules on Cpk/Ppk.?

Below is the screenshot FYR . 

JMP PREFERENCE.png 

If you have any idea on this, Pls guide me, to map this rule for Cpk

Thanks in advance

Highlighted

You need to upgrade.  You are using JMP 14.0.  The coloring feature you are looking for was new for JMP 14.1.  You need JMP 14.1 or above!

Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.