BookmarkSubscribe
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
GQE
GQE
New Contributor

Neural Networks - JMP 14- implementing results

hello, I am relatively new to using neural networks on JMP.  I do some of the key things, and can create models, etc, but I had a question regarding IMPLEMENTING a model.   lets assume I create a model with 10 indep variables and one dependent binary variable that is either a success or failure.   I then  have these complex equations that create a probability of a success.  is there then a way (Without having to write your own formulas) to "feed" JMP 10 possible values (the independent variables) and it use the formula and spit out a probability?

thanks

John

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mark_anawis
Community Trekker

Re: Neural Networks - JMP 14- implementing results

Hi John, on the ouptut report next to the left of the Model, there is a red arrow. You can select "Save Formulas" and new columns are created for your model. From the JMP menu at top, you can select Rows > Add Rows. Enter 10 for "How many rows to add" and keep default of "At end". Enter your 10 new values in these empty rows and JMP should calculate your probabilities. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
mark_anawis
Community Trekker

Hi John, on the ouptut report next to the left of the Model, there is a red arrow. You can select "Save Formulas" and new columns are created for your model. From the JMP menu at top, you can select Rows > Add Rows. Enter 10 for "How many rows to add" and keep default of "At end". Enter your 10 new values in these empty rows and JMP should calculate your probabilities. 

0 Kudos
GQE
GQE
New Contributor

thanks Mark, I will try that.
0 Kudos