Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

Name Unresolved Error after column doing summary table

EqienAK

New Contributor

Aug 8, 2017

hi guys,

Appreciate some help here.

i was trying to create another column and add formula to substract the value of column Sum(:E09) to N Rows when error below came out:

Column DFF_CSE09% Formula Interrupted
Name Unresolved: Sum(E09) 1 times At rows: {1} Operation: Sum(E09), :Name( "Sum(E09)" )
Formula evaluation errors have been ignored

I use below code:

dt<< Summary(
Group( :NAME, :PROGRAM ),
Sum( :E09 ),
Sum( :E10 ),
Sum( :E11 ),
Sum( :E12 ),
Sum( :E15 ),
Sum( :Net_E )
);
:Name("Sum(D09)")<<Set Name("09_a");
dtsplit<<New Column("E09_Percentage",Numeric,Continuous,Formula(:9_a - :N Rows));

Thanks

3 REPLIES
uday_guntupalli

Community Trekker

Sep 15, 2014

@EqienAK :
May I request that you post the data table or a sample of the data table you are working with for users to be able to reproduce the issue on their end ?

Before looking at it - my first take is you have the column name called out incorrectly . I would think the following needs to be edited to
dtsplit<<New Column("E09_Percentage",Numeric,Continuous,Formula(:9_a - :N Rows));

N Rows is an inbuilt function and I would advice you against using it as a column name.
If it is not a column name - it requires an argument to be processed .

dtsplit<<New Column("E09_Percentage",Numeric,Continuous,Formula(:Name("09_a") - N Rows(dt));

Best
Uday
EqienAK

New Contributor

Aug 8, 2017

hi @uday_guntupalli;

basically i already did a summation of table and i was trying add new column to get the percentage of (E09-N rows).

product N rows E09
AB             3     2
AC            5    3
CA            7   4
WW          8   4

uday_guntupalli

Community Trekker

Sep 15, 2014

@EqienAK : Please paste sample data table else it is not possible to reproduce or understand the issue .

Best
uday
Best
Uday