cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
ron_horne
Super User (Alumni)

Mosaic plot - show percents

hi All,

mosaic plots are very useful and i use it a lot.

is there a way to get the labeling to show percents automatically (as a preference change)? is there a way to show the percents with zero decimal places?

unfortunately I find myself writing this manually using annotations.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Mosaic plot - show percents

Right-click in the plot area and you will see a contextual menu with the option you are looking for. I assumed that you are talking about the first feature in the Contingency platform.

ron_horne
Super User (Alumni)

perhaps i was not clear enough, i want the percents to show automatically without manually adding them. in addition it is possible to set them to appear without decimal points and with the % sign?

KarenC
Super User (Alumni)

Ron,

I was going to suggest setting the %s as default in your preferences but I couldn't find any preferences for the Mosaic plot (only if you want the plot or not).  The broadcast will work (at least for the main part of the charts) if you have multiple charts open.  Also, if you set one chart up and use the column switcher the %s will stay.

Everyone else, please like Ron's post if you want the ability to get rid of the decimal point on %s on the Mosaic plot!  I would vote for the option for the % sign as well.

Karen