cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
goutam
Level III

Mediation analysis - the one offered by Andrew Hayes (The PROCESS macro for SPSS and SAS) - is there a script we could run to get bootsrapped CI for indirect effects?

I know it is possible to do bootstrapped CI in JMP. But, when we build and test complicated mediation model, the indirect effects need to be calculated and then a bootstrapped CI is needed to build on that indirect effect. I am sure some smart JMP user has figured it out. I hope that person may write a script or a step-by-step procedure for doing this in JMP. Otherwise JMP developers, please take a note of this wish list.

1 REPLY 1
P_Bartell
Level VIII

Re: Mediation analysis - the one offered by Andrew Hayes (The PROCESS macro for SPSS and SAS) - is there a script we could run to get bootsrapped CI for indirect effects?

Did you put your thoughts on the actual JMP Wish List web site within the Community? If not I suggest you do. One good reason is other JMP users get to vote on the 'wishes' so it's a great way to help your idea get included in a future release if the votes pour in. Here's the JMP Wish List landing page:

https://community.jmp.com/t5/JMP-Wish-List/idb-p/jmp-wish-list