cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
hs
hs
Level I

Make toolbar visible

I am new to jump and have a basic question.  When I open up my graph I notice that the tooolbars and command menus are not visible. I need to move my cursur over a blue colored bar and then those toolabars and command menus are visible. They go away as soon as I select one of the commands. I have looked to see if there are checked off to be hidden but they are not. So how do I make them visible all the time. Also, when I first create the graph or run my script the graph is visible and is in color. However; when I work on the graph as some point the graph is grayed out, not sure what I am doing to make the graph gray out but I need to find out how to get it back to show the data in color.

Thanks

HS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
louv
Staff (Retired)

Make toolbar visible

As far as your points on your graph just be sure to have the rows in your data table selected and all of your points will be highlighted in the graph. The feature of "greying" them out is to accomodate plots with many data points and only color the selected data points. If you want them all colored then just do a select all in the data table and they will become highlighted in the graph.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
louv
Staff (Retired)

Make toolbar visible

Go to Preferences>Windows Specific> Auto hide menu and toolbars> "Never"

louv
Staff (Retired)

Make toolbar visible

As far as your points on your graph just be sure to have the rows in your data table selected and all of your points will be highlighted in the graph. The feature of "greying" them out is to accomodate plots with many data points and only color the selected data points. If you want them all colored then just do a select all in the data table and they will become highlighted in the graph.