Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
D_T_M
New Contributor

JSL script working partially. Not sure why

Hi,

I'm trying to select certain columns from data table and stack them. My script is working halfway until it can select those columns, but does not stack them into a new data table and continue with the rest.  If I select only the part of the script, which handles column selection and stacking, it works just fine. But I don't understand how to get the script running as a whole, without  running it in pieces. 

D_T_M_0-1585115128448.png

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
txnelson
Super User

Re: JSL script working partially. Not sure why

You are looping variable I from 1 to N Cols(dt), and then referencing colList[I] which only contains the numeric, continuous columns in the data table referenced by dt.  This will only work if all of the columns in the dt data table are of continuous modeling type.  I believe your For() loop should be

For( I = 1, I <= N Items( colList), I++
Jim

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
txnelson
Super User

Re: JSL script working partially. Not sure why

You are looping variable I from 1 to N Cols(dt), and then referencing colList[I] which only contains the numeric, continuous columns in the data table referenced by dt.  This will only work if all of the columns in the dt data table are of continuous modeling type.  I believe your For() loop should be

For( I = 1, I <= N Items( colList), I++
Jim

View solution in original post