Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

JSL Scripts - HTML Formatting Lost

I've recently replaced my laptop, and have just discovered that all the samples of JSL script on this forum that were formatted using an HTML editor like NVU are now all being displayed as unformatted text intermingled with embedded HTML formatting codes. Can anyone tell me which Internet Explorer setting needs to be modified to get these blocks of text appearing once more as formatted script?

Many thanks
4 REPLIES
mpb

Super User

Jun 23, 2011

It's not you. I just checked one of my own posts made using NVU and am seeing the same thing. FWIW I use Firefox on Windows. Looks like some forum settings have changed. Time to use the "Send mail to the Administrator" link I guess...

Michael
I've just sent one now - let's hope it's a simple thing to fix!

David
forumadmin_sas

Jun 23, 2011

I made a change to the order of processing last week to address character issues. Because no one creates post using the same formatting level, I haven't found the combination that works best for all. I was unaware of the fully formatted HTML posts when I was verifying the changes.

I'll work on these issues some more and hope to return these highly formatted posts to their orginal state shortly.
forumadmin_sas

Jun 23, 2011

Please test your posts and let me know if they appear as you expect them too. I reset the formatting settings but did apply one setting for escape characters.