I have a script creating graphs. In JMP once the script ran I can see all graphs with all curves. But when I open the pdf file which is generated by the script, on some graphs some curves are not visible anymore. Illustration as below
I tried changing color, graph size ... nothing worked so far. Thank you for your help.
For something like this, I would suggest starting a support track with JMP Technical Support (send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org). That way, in case your data is proprietary, they can work with you to get a repeatable test case.
If your data is not proprietary and you could post your data table and script here, we might be able to see what's going on.
Thank you Eric.
I thimk I will contact JMP support directly and see if data can be shared.
In the meantime I solved my issue using an HTML format for my reporting ...