cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

JMP10. How to perform Cox regression (for survival data) with TIME-DEPENDENT covariate (with menu using only)?

How to perform Cox regression (for survival data) with TIME-DEPENDENT covariate (with menu using only)? JMP 10.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: JMP10. How to perform Cox regression (for survival data) with TIME-DEPENDENT covariate (with menu using only)?

Currently, time-varying covariates are not supported in JMP.  I have passed this on to development as a suggested enhancement.  If you have access to SAS, PROC PHREG can handle time-varying covariates.

Michael

Michael Crotty
Sr Statistical Writer
JMP Development

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: JMP10. How to perform Cox regression (for survival data) with TIME-DEPENDENT covariate (with menu using only)?

Currently, time-varying covariates are not supported in JMP.  I have passed this on to development as a suggested enhancement.  If you have access to SAS, PROC PHREG can handle time-varying covariates.

Michael

Michael Crotty
Sr Statistical Writer
JMP Development
triunk
Level I

Re: JMP10. How to perform Cox regression (for survival data) with TIME-DEPENDENT covariate (with men

Hello: Does Jmp pro 13 allows time-varying covariates for survival analysis. If yes where I can see that in the webmanual?