Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

JMP on-demand webcasts

tajrida

Community Trekker

Apr 8, 2015

Is there a better way to know when a new video is added to existing "JMP on-demand webcasts"??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Hello, I'm pleased to announce that we've actually been able to set up an RSS feed to notify users of newly added on-demand webcasts. To subscribe to this feed, go to the on-demand page and look for the RSS link at the bottom of the right column. If you already use an RSS reader, it should prompt you to subscribe to the feed in that reader. If you don't already use an RSS reader, there are plenty of free ones that can be found just by searching the web for 'rss reader'. Many email clients, including Outlook, also offer the ability to subscribe to RSS feeds.

We hope you find this useful. Please let us know if you have other ideas as to how to improve the JMP online experience.

A JMP Community Admin
3 REPLIES
gail_massari

Community Manager

Feb 27, 2013

Hi.  We are working on ways to notify people who are interested.  For now you can go directly to www.jmp.com/mastering-ondemand and look for a title of interest.

tajrida

Community Trekker

Apr 8, 2015

Thanks Gail - I suggest JMP should prioritize this task since the current way is very manual, time consuming and tedious. The process I follow is going to "on demand" page and searching for new webcasts. I believe there is an efficient way for this..

Solution

Hello, I'm pleased to announce that we've actually been able to set up an RSS feed to notify users of newly added on-demand webcasts. To subscribe to this feed, go to the on-demand page and look for the RSS link at the bottom of the right column. If you already use an RSS reader, it should prompt you to subscribe to the feed in that reader. If you don't already use an RSS reader, there are plenty of free ones that can be found just by searching the web for 'rss reader'. Many email clients, including Outlook, also offer the ability to subscribe to RSS feeds.

We hope you find this useful. Please let us know if you have other ideas as to how to improve the JMP online experience.

A JMP Community Admin