Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

JMP and JMP Genomics users, please share your publications!

shannon_conners

Jun 23, 2011

Hi all, I'm very excited to see the debut of the JMP forum on the SAS website! I wanted to take this opportunity to mention that we are very interested in hearing from you, our JMP and JMP Genomics users, about your research publications. Arati Bechtel wrote a very nice feature in the recently published JMP Foreword magazine that details several research publications that used JMP. You can download a pdf of JMP Foreward clicking on the link on the JMP home page (jmp.com). Please do share your published research with us, as we all love to hear about how you have made discoveries using JMP and JMP Genomics!
3 REPLIES
Try this Google search
+JMP +statistical -author:JMP

You'll be surprised by how many articles use JMP for their analyses.

Beyond interesting articles as case studies, I'd be very interested to find out how/why people decided that JMP was a better answer to your needs than other tools.

(I mostly use SAS via EGuide and batch processing; I pretty much skipped the "SAS 6" user interface. I have access to JMP, R, S+, and Stata, but haven't done more than minimal with any of them.)

Doc Muhlbaier
Duke
XanGregg

Staff

Jun 23, 2011

You're right, Doc, I am surprised. I get 31,000+ hits for your query in Google Scholar:

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=%2BJMP+%2Bstatistical+-author%3AJMP
shannon_conners

Jun 23, 2011

Thanks, we have been gathering a growing list of publications using JMP Genomics (a relatively new product compared to "vanilla" JMP), using Google and PubMed searches. There are a lot of publications using JMP in many fields, including life science and genomics specifically-but not all of them use JMP Genomics because it's relatively new. As more of those go to press, we don't always catch the accepted manuscripts-just seems to depend on how the journal posts them. It's always nice to know a new publication is coming which usesJMP Genomics, so we can highlight it!