Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

JMP Clinical - HTML Interface for Patient Profiles

BRM

New Contributor

Nov 8, 2017

Hi,

I am new to JMP Clinical. I am creating patient profiles for my study. I can generate reports in PDF/RTF format. But I want to generate the reports in HTML interactive format. Can someone please suggest if there is a way out? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
chris_kirchberg

May 28, 2014

Solution

Hi,

Thanks for the clarification regarding what you would like interactive. The Patient Profile is a heavily modified report and there may be some elements that cannot or do not appear like the labels appearing when hovring over a data point. JMP Clinical 6 uses JMP 12 andyou would use the same mechanism of Choosing File>Save As... to export the patient profile as an interactive HTML.

With that said, we appreciate the input and I will talk with some developers to see what can be done to make it more interactive when exporting as Interactive HTML

4 REPLIES
chris_kirchberg

May 28, 2014

Hi,

Currently there is no direct way to do this within the product like the PDF/RTF option. How would you like the Profiles to be interactive?

There is a hidden option to save as Interactive HTML which allows one to switch between tabs and select bars in the distrbution tab but it does not allow to switch between subjects or use the filtering in the Distribution tab. If that is OK with you, you can go to the thin blue line towards the top and pause your cursor. A menu bar will open and you can select File>Save As and choose Interactive HTML.  This will not be the prettiest export into HTML but it might suffice for your needs.

Hope that helps

BRM

New Contributor

Nov 8, 2017

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your immediate response. Saving the report as 'Interactive HTML' is not what I am looking for. What I meant by interactive is that, I want the values of the data points to show up when I hover over the data points. For eg: show conmeds start and stop dates, results for vital signs, etc.

JMP 12/ 13 has an option to save graphs/plots in an interactive HTML format. This is how I want to make my patient profiles interactive.

chris_kirchberg

May 28, 2014

Solution

Hi,

Thanks for the clarification regarding what you would like interactive. The Patient Profile is a heavily modified report and there may be some elements that cannot or do not appear like the labels appearing when hovring over a data point. JMP Clinical 6 uses JMP 12 andyou would use the same mechanism of Choosing File>Save As... to export the patient profile as an interactive HTML.

With that said, we appreciate the input and I will talk with some developers to see what can be done to make it more interactive when exporting as Interactive HTML

BRM

New Contributor

Nov 8, 2017

Thanks Chris. We look forward to the new updates.