BookmarkSubscribe
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
Nitipp
Community Trekker

JMP Clinical 5.1: How to recover deleted risk threshold data set

Hello

I was working on generating RBM reports using JMP 11.2.1 and I think I might have accidentally deleted my "default risk threshold data set" - is there anyway possible to recover the dataset please. I spent over 1-2 hours trying to look for the file - but in vain.
Any help/ideas will be greately appreciated. Thanks so much.

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: JMP 11.2.1 - RBM _ Risk threshold data set

Yup, it looks like it got deleted from a couple of places. We can add it back. Not to fret.

The file (default_risk_threshold_en.sas7bdat) can be copied from C:\Program Files\SASHome\JMPClinical\11\LifeSciences\Sample Data\Nicardipine\

You can then put it into C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\SAS\JMPClinical\11\JMPC\RBM\

Then we need to edit riskthresholds.sas7bdat from C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\SAS\JMPClinical\11\JMPC\RBM\. Start by draging and droping that file into JMP Clinical. It will open as a JMP data table. Add the following in the first column in a new row: Default Risk Threshold. Then in the second column, add this default_risk_threshold_en. So now that file should look like this:

image.png

Save that file and exit JMP Clinical. Now reopen JMP Clinical and check to see if it back in the list.

Chris Kirchberg
Principal Systems Engineer, Life Sciences - JMP Global Technical Enablement
SAS Institute, Inc. - Denver, CO
Tel: +1-919-531-9927 ▪ Mobile: +1-303-378-7419 ▪ E-mail: chris.kirchberg@jmp.com
JMP – A Division of SAS Institute | www.jmp.com
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Nitipp,

Based on your past posts, I think you mean you are using JMP Clinical 6.1.2.  If so, it should not be possible to delete the Defaul Risk Threshold data set if you are editing through the user interface. If you were edting the file directly, then it is possible. Did you delete the file from here:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\SAS\JMPClinical\12\JMPC\RBM\default_risk_threshold_en.sas7bdat

If so, you can get a copy from here:

C:\Program Files\SASHome\JMPClinical\12\LifeSciences\Sample Data\Nicardipine\default_risk_threshold_en.sas7bdat

Let us know how you might have "deleted" it.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Kirchberg
Tel: +1-919-531-9927 ▪ Mobile: +1-303-378-7419 ▪ E-mail: chris.kirchberg@jmp.com
Nitipp
Community Trekker

Hello Chris

Thanks for your reply. Yes my past post was using JMP Clinical 6.1.2, but this particular problem is with the older version of JMP 11.2.1. Since we have had so many issues with JMP Clinical 6.1.2, we decided to step back to JMP 11.2.1.

Please see the attached PDF for the error. I don't see "Default threshold risk dataset" as the option and instead I see a file called "trial" and hence I think that I might have accidentally "deleted" the "Default threshold risk dataset" file.

Thanks in advance for your help.

RiskThresholdDatasetError.jpg

0 Kudos

Thanks for the screen shot.  It looks like you are using JMP Clinical 5 in the screen shot. Can you navigate to:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\SAS\JMPClinical\11\JMPC\Output\Nicardipine\

and check to see if you have a file named default _risk_threshold.sas7bdat?

also check here:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\SAS\JMPClinical\11\JMPC\RBM\

two file should be there, one named default_risk_threshold_en.sas7bdat and the other called riskthresholds.sas7bdat. The latter is a SAS data set that contains the name and file name of the risk threshold data sets (it can be opened by drag and drop onto JMP Clinical starter window).

Let me know what you find in each of these two directories and the result of what you find within the riskthresholds.sas7bdat

Chris Kirchberg
Nitipp
Community Trekker

Hello Chris

Thanks so very much for taking time to explain and help me troubleshoot the problem.

I followed both your steps - 1. I can't find the file called default _risk_threshold.sas7bdat in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\SAS\JMPClinical\11\JMPC\Output\Nicardipine\.

2. Opening the file (riskthresholds.sas7bdat) in the folder C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\SAS\JMPClinical\11\JMPC\RBM\, I see that "Trial" is listed as RiskThresholdName and "trial" listed as RiskThresholdDataSet. (Please see the attached screen shot)

Its unfortunate that I am unable to restore the default file here.

Thanks again so very much for your help. I really appreciate it.

RBM_RiskThresholds.jpg

0 Kudos

Yup, it looks like it got deleted from a couple of places. We can add it back. Not to fret.

The file (default_risk_threshold_en.sas7bdat) can be copied from C:\Program Files\SASHome\JMPClinical\11\LifeSciences\Sample Data\Nicardipine\

You can then put it into C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\SAS\JMPClinical\11\JMPC\RBM\

Then we need to edit riskthresholds.sas7bdat from C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\SAS\JMPClinical\11\JMPC\RBM\. Start by draging and droping that file into JMP Clinical. It will open as a JMP data table. Add the following in the first column in a new row: Default Risk Threshold. Then in the second column, add this default_risk_threshold_en. So now that file should look like this:

image.png

Save that file and exit JMP Clinical. Now reopen JMP Clinical and check to see if it back in the list.

Chris Kirchberg
Nitipp
Community Trekker

Thanks Chris.

I was able to copy the file (default_risk_threshold_en.sas7bdat) from C:\Program Files\SASHome\JMPClinical\11\LifeSciences\Sample Data\Nicardipine\ to  C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\SAS\JMPClinical\11\JMPC\RBM\.

But unfortunately I couldn't edit this file - riskthresholds.sas7bdat from C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\SAS\JMPClinical\11\JMPC\RBM\. The file opens in browse mode and not in edit mode. I tried to edit the table using SAS code and it still would not work.

0 Kudos

How did you open the riskthresholds.sas7bdat file? If you dragged and dropped it onto the JMP Clinical starter window (or used file open from the menu above when using JMP Clinical 5), it should open and allow you to edit it. Then save it and replace the old file.

If you start typing in the cell below what you have then click on the next cell next  to it, a new row should automatically be created.

Looking forward to finding out how you opened the file.

Chris Kirchberg
0 Kudos

Also, if you have had issues with JMP Clinical 6.1.2, please contact support@jmp.com to see if they can help you resolve the issues.
Chris Kirchberg