BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
lucy_luo_conoco

Community Trekker

Jan 6, 2016

JMP 13 Formula Depot Error in Windows 10

I tried to use JMPPro Formula Depot to save formula as python code, but it could not be done showing "JMP hasperformed an access violation and will shut down" error. I had no problem when I am using window 7 in another desktop last week. I just got the new window 10 laptop and used JMPpro today in this new machine. 

attached is JMPCrashReport...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nascif_jmp

Staff

Jul 30, 2015

Solution

Re: JMP 13 Formula Deport Error in Windows 10

Hi @lucy_luo_conoco,

Sorry to hear about this issue. I looked at the error file (thanks for sharing it) and this is an issue that has been fixed since we released JMP 13.0.

Is there any chance you could upgrade to JMP 14.1? It also has improved JSL support for the Formula Depot which will greatly help in your integration efforts, not to mention support for code generation for a larger range of models.

Cheers,

Nascif

2 REPLIES 2
nascif_jmp

Staff

Jul 30, 2015

Solution

Hi @lucy_luo_conoco,

Sorry to hear about this issue. I looked at the error file (thanks for sharing it) and this is an issue that has been fixed since we released JMP 13.0.

Is there any chance you could upgrade to JMP 14.1? It also has improved JSL support for the Formula Depot which will greatly help in your integration efforts, not to mention support for code generation for a larger range of models.

Cheers,

Nascif

lucy_luo_conoco

Community Trekker

Jan 6, 2016

Nascif,

Thank you so much for quick and professional reply! 

my desktop had updated 13.2 version, and new laptop just download JMP 13.0 and didn't update automatically. that caused Formula Depot didn't work. after read your reply, I updated JMP 13.0 to 13.2 and the problem solved.

IT hasn't distribute JMP 14 for us to use yet and they mentioned I have to wait another 1 or 2 or 3 weeks..