Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

Iterate through columns and model each

DNAFoundry

Occasional Contributor

Mar 17, 2017

Hi,

I have 3000 response variables and i would like to iterate though them and run a fit model on each. What I would like to do is record somewhere which columns have certain main effects as significant for further analysis. I think the sensitivity of my instrument (mas spectrometry) makes this a valid approach. Any help appreciated!

Dave

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
txnelson

Super User

Jun 22, 2012

Solution

I believe that what you can do, is to run Fit Model, and place all 3000 columns into the response area, then build the model and run it.  Once it is completed, just right mouse click on one of the "Effect Tests" tables and select "Make Combined Data Table"

It will give you a data table with all of the results, whcih you can then determine which response variables had which significant effects, etc.

Jim
2 REPLIES
txnelson

Super User

Jun 22, 2012

Solution

I believe that what you can do, is to run Fit Model, and place all 3000 columns into the response area, then build the model and run it.  Once it is completed, just right mouse click on one of the "Effect Tests" tables and select "Make Combined Data Table"

It will give you a data table with all of the results, whcih you can then determine which response variables had which significant effects, etc.

Jim
DNAFoundry

Occasional Contributor

Mar 17, 2017

Great stuff yes, it works!