Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
BRHamilton2
Level I

Is Validation possible in JMP?

Is Validation possible with JMP?  Or do I need JMP Pro?  The STIPS training module Predictive Modeling and Text Mining includes Demo and Practice sessions that show JMP Pro in use, however, the program included only uses JMP (not Pro).  Is there way to perform Validation to practice the material in this module?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Is Validation possible in JMP?

Hi. The files are available in the virtual lab in the vleuser folder. 

mia_stephens_0-1589908044793.png

If you do not see this folder, you might need to refresh your data. See the virtual lab instructions on the course landing page under the Read Me for details on accessing the data.

mia_stephens_1-1589908102237.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

JMP Pro is provided in the JMP Virtual Lab in STIPS, so you can practice all of the methods/techniques covered in the course. There is some limited validation in the standard version of JMP, but if you're using the JMP Virtual Lab you can use all of the JMP Pro features for modeling and validation.

Highlighted
BRHamilton2
Level I

Thank you. I have checked out the JMP Virtual Lab for use in STIPS. The files needed to complete the Practice portions are not available for use within the JMP Virtual Lab Data files.
Highlighted

Hi. The files are available in the virtual lab in the vleuser folder. 

mia_stephens_0-1589908044793.png

If you do not see this folder, you might need to refresh your data. See the virtual lab instructions on the course landing page under the Read Me for details on accessing the data.

mia_stephens_1-1589908102237.png

View solution in original post

Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.