Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
PNash
Level II

Interactive HTML - Local Data Filter

Hi;

I've tabulated data and created an Interactive HTML with a few local data filters... however, the filters don't seem to be working.  Is this functionality that isn't enabled yet, or is there something that I'm missing?

The other thing that I seem to be struggling with is scripting the file to save as .html.  The code executes, but nothing ever gets saved.  It works fine for savings .xlsx.  I can manually save as html, just can't script it.  Am I doing something wrong?  

I'm just using the basic obj << Save (<path>).

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
txnelson
Super User

Re: Interactive HTML - Local Data Filter

Here is the comment from the New Features in JMP 14 about Data Filters in Interactive HTML

Interactive HTML
• Data filters are supported in most browsers except for Internet Explorer and Edge. Note that exclude is not supported and statistics for groups are not recalculated.

Jim
Highlighted

Re: Interactive HTML - Local Data Filter

Please check your log, we try to output meaningful log statements to tell you why a particular data filter (or other interactive HTML feature) is static and not interactive.  Given this information we might be able to help you get a particular case working.

There is a different command for saving interactive HTML - Save Interactive HTML().  See below for a script of how to create a report, save it to interactive HTML and open it.

// Exports a Bivariate Fit.

dt = Open( "$SAMPLE_DATA/Big Class.jmp" );

obj = Bivariate( Y( :weight ), X( :height ), Histogram Borders( 1 ), Fit Line );

obj << Save Interactive HTML( "Bivariate.html" );

Web( "Bivariate.html" );

Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.