Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
shaira
Level IV

In JMP report, is it possible to create a table, add "autoshape", and save as html?

Hi,

I am trying to work on a script that takes a data table, does a data integrity check based on several aspects, and then feedbacks if data is good or bad.

Flow is as follows:

1. Input data table, output relevant graphs, save as interactive html. => I can manage this.

2. Add link to the graphs in a master directory html ==> I'll use this https://community.jmp.com/t5/Discussions/URL-in-report-via-JSL/td-p/16634

3. In the master directory html, I wanted to add a color indicator (e.g. red circle or green circle) to indicate if data passed the criteria. It kinda looks something like a table below:

Test ID   |       Date         |   Failure Rate              |  Data Drift                     |  Correlation                |

12-345   |    18-09-20     |  <red circle>  <link>      | <green circle>  <link>    |<green circle>  <link>   |

02-333   |    18-09-20     |  <red circle>  <link>      | <red circle>  <link>        |<red circle>  <link>       |

11-445   |    18-09-20     |  <green circle>  <link>  | <green circle>  <link>    |<green circle>  <link>   |

So, I kinda have an idea on how to add links and create table layout for the directory html. But I want to know how to add the red and green indicator. Doesn't have to be a circle, just a solid shape with red/green color will do.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Shaira

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
gzmorgan0
Super User

Re: In JMP report, is it possible to create a table, add "autoshape", and save as html?

Create a picture of the symbol you want with some graphics app like Paint: one red one and one green one. I suggest making a separate column for the symbols.  An alternative is to color the cells. The script to produce these pictures is attached.

image.pngimage.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
gzmorgan0
Super User

Re: In JMP report, is it possible to create a table, add "autoshape", and save as html?

Create a picture of the symbol you want with some graphics app like Paint: one red one and one green one. I suggest making a separate column for the symbols.  An alternative is to color the cells. The script to produce these pictures is attached.

image.pngimage.png

View solution in original post

Highlighted

In case you're interested in your pass/fail table being interactive on the web page, you may be inspired by:

https://community.jmp.com/t5/JMP-Scripts/Export-to-HTML-with-Pass-Fail-Coloring/ta-p/21579

Highlighted
shaira
Level IV

@gzmorgan0, thanks! This is easily implementable and very helpful.

@John_Powell_JMP., thanks! I would consider interactive table as next step when I'm done with the basic table.

Regards,

Shaira

Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.