Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

In JMP 11, when I have a Least Squares Fit window open and selected, how do I print it? There are no toolbars on the window, and when I go back to the JMP Starter window to select File, Print, I don't have the ability to select Print and my Least Squares

jeff_kolton1

Community Trekker

Jun 25, 2014

In JMP 11, when I have a Least Squares Fit window open and selected, how do I print it? There are no toolbars on the window, and when I go back to the JMP Starter window to select File, Print, I don't have the ability to select Print and my Least Squares window has disappeared.  Feeling pretty dumb, but I'll take the pain to get the solution.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Is your tool bar on the Least Squares hidden?  You may get it to pop down by clicking on the thin blue line where the menu would normally be at the top.

I am guessing you recently moved to JMP 11.  If you go to preferences and windows specific, there is a setting for:

"Auto-hide menu and toolbars"   which I prefer to have on 'never' so that the tool bar always shows.  I think it is 'based on window size' as a default.

3 REPLIES
Solution

Is your tool bar on the Least Squares hidden?  You may get it to pop down by clicking on the thin blue line where the menu would normally be at the top.

I am guessing you recently moved to JMP 11.  If you go to preferences and windows specific, there is a setting for:

"Auto-hide menu and toolbars"   which I prefer to have on 'never' so that the tool bar always shows.  I think it is 'based on window size' as a default.

Jeff_Perkinson

Community Manager

Jun 23, 2011

I think that dkeshock is on to the right answer here.

For more information see this blog post: You Can Look at the Menu, But You Just Can't Eat.

-Jeff

-Jeff
jeff_kolton1

Community Trekker

Jun 25, 2014

That worked.  Thanks for the help.  I hate getting used to new software!