Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
WineAroma
Level III

In Graph Builder, when you're using local data filter, can you set your x-y & size consistent when you're switching category?

Hello Community,

Bear with me. Another, can you do this question from me.

When I use Graph Builder with Data Filter, the graphs adjust the axis and size of points for that subset. I like to see consistency between the subset like Bubble Chart. 

In attached dataset, 2019 & 2020 produce almost identical graph in Graph Builder. In Bubble Chart, I can see that everything increased in 2020.

Thank you!

Lei

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
pmroz
Super User

Re: In Graph Builder, when you're using local data filter, can you set your x-y & size consistent when you're switching category?

If you want to fix the axis scales, in GB click on the red triangle and select Lock Scales.

Highlighted
WineAroma
Level III

Re: In Graph Builder, when you're using local data filter, can you set your x-y & size consistent when you're switching category?

Thank you @pmroz! That was easy

Now, please help me how to lock the "point size"

Highlighted
txnelson
Super User

The below graph has the maker size for the Females and Males set at different sizes.  mark.PNG

Is this what you are trying to do???

Jim
Highlighted
WineAroma
Level III

Hi @txnelson,

No, not quite. When I use Local Data Filter, 2019 and 2020 graph looks identical even thought 2020 volume is 10 times more. Point size is determined by the volume. I want to see 2020 point size to be 10 times bigger than 2019 point size just like bubble plot.

Thanks!

Lei

Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.