BookmarkSubscribeSubscribe to RSS Feed

Re: IR chart issues

Swalo66

Community Trekker

Apr 28, 2015

All Data IR chart.JPGAll Data IR ChartAll data with filter.JPGAll data with filterAll data with filter re-run from platform.JPGAll data with filter re-run from platformSubset data.JPGSubset dataWe have large datasets that have a "grade_code" variable that use use as the phase for various SPC.  If we use the main (complete) datafile you can see the IR chart result (AllDataIRchart.jpg), if I the run a grade filter the chart updates and produces Alldatawithfilter.jpg.  If this filter is kept in place and the IR chart re-run from the platform I get Alldatawithfilterre-runfromplatform.jpg.  I I create a subset file and then run the IR chart I get Subsetdata.jpg.
In previous version of JMP (11 or so I think), running the filter on the main table would produce IR charts that don't have the "gaps" an looked directly like Subsetdata.jpg WITHOUT having to actually create a subset file.
Where has this capability gone??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
txnelson

Super User

Jun 22, 2012

Solution

If you switch to using Control Chart Builder for your IR chart, you can use the option "Show Excluded Region" to eliminate the gaps.

Jim
2 REPLIES
txnelson

Super User

Jun 22, 2012

Solution

If you switch to using Control Chart Builder for your IR chart, you can use the option "Show Excluded Region" to eliminate the gaps.

Jim
Highlighted
Swalo66

Community Trekker

Apr 28, 2015

PERFECT!! THANKS