Share your ideas for the JMP Scripting Unsession at Discovery Summit by September 17th. We hope to see you there!
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
jerryspilTC
Level III

I compiled this on VB but application don't work "\Automation\Visual Basic Samples\Data Table .NET"

Hi All,

I compiled this sample VB on my VB 2008 but when I clicked Open JMP button on the application window, "Only Tip of the Day" opens followed by an error, see attached picture. How can make this VB app work? Thanks!

C:\Program Files\SAS\JMP\12\Samples\Automation\Visual Basic Samples\Data Table .NET

jerryspilTC
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: I compiled this on VB but application don't work "\Automation\Visual Basic Samples\Data Ta

Does JMP run normally when started from the Desktop icon?

Brian Corcoran

JMP Development

Highlighted
jerryspilTC
Level III

Re: I compiled this on VB but application don't work "\Automation\Visual Basic Samples\Data Ta

Yes it can normally open from DT icons.

After "Tip of the Day" pops-out hovering over the JMP icon on my desktop icons only shows the Tip of the day window as the only opened file,

recently I just do Reset Associations in Preferences/Windows specific in order to add jmp.tlb on the VB reference.

I tried to build another one the DOE.NET sample, and click START JMP on form windows, its the same only Tip of the day opens, but no Unhandled exception error.

My VB build it successfully though and no errors.

Find attached for DOE.NET case

BR,

Jeruel Valencia Panopio

Siliconware Precision Industries Limited - Taiwan

Test Process Engineer

jerryspilTC
Highlighted

Hi Jeruel,

I would contact JMP Tech Support and see if they can help you.

Brian Corcoran

JMP Development

Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.