Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
hellobear
Level I

I analyze my data with fit model, and further analyze with LSmeans differences Dunnett, I got the result in a group, My question is how can I get all the result from different groups batchly in a simple way?

2.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
ron_horne
Super User

Re: I analyze my data with fit model, and further analyze with LSmeans differences Dunnett, I got the result in a group, My question is how can I get all the result from different groups batchly in a simple way?

Hi @hellobear 

what about right clicking on the output table you want from one group and selecting "Make combined data table"? does that work for you?

Untitled.png

Highlighted
hellobear
Level I

Re: I analyze my data with fit model, and further analyze with LSmeans differences Dunnett, I got the result in a group, My question is how can I get all the result from different groups batchly in a simple way?

Thanks for your answer, as you said "make combined data table"  only output data from one group, Do you have idea that how to act can output all the data from all the groups?

Highlighted
ron_horne
Super User

perhaps i didn't understand what you call "group".

don't you get something like in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxmbGr_y8_Y

There are times when you might want some of the output from an analysis in the form of a data table so you can manipulate it or analyze it further. With a ri...
Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.