Share your ideas for the JMP Scripting Unsession at Discovery Summit by September 17th. We hope to see you there!
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
lwx228
Level VII

How to use JSL to download the data source of 1 minute Candle of nasdaq in yahoo page?

This link is a 1-minute Candle of the nasdaq index,

https://finance.yahoo.com/chart/%5EIXIC#eyJpbnRlcnZhbCI6MSwicGVyaW9kaWNpdHkiOjEsInRpbWVVbml0IjoibWlu... 

also based on market data:open、high、low、close、v……quotation data.

2020-03-09_20-41.png

How to use JSL to download this data to generate tables.This may be a more complicated problem, because I could not find the url of the data, and I could not get the real link of the data with the grab package software.

2020-03-09_20-46.png

Thanks Experts!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
lala
Level III

Re: How to use JSL to download the data source of 1 minute Candle of nasdaq in yahoo page?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
David_Burnham
Super User

Re: How to use JSL to download the data source of 1 minute Candle of nasdaq in yahoo page?

Usually market data is downloaded as CSV which can be easily read by JMP but I don't think this is a JMP question unless you can indicate a data source.   Yahoo data is lagged by 15 minutes and I don't think you can get the actual data.  To get live data from an exchange you have to pay for it -  typically between $50 and $150 a month.  End of day data is cheaper.

-Dave
Highlighted
lwx228
Level VII

Thank you. I see.
I don't need real-time data for these minute cycles.All I need is the data after the end of the trade.
Highlighted
lala
Level III

Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.