Share your ideas for the JMP Scripting Unsession at Discovery Summit by September 17th. We hope to see you there!
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
FrankZ58
Level I

How to specify in graph builder the color of mean marker and confidence interval for values greater than a specified value

OK, total noob here. However I've searched and cannot find an answer to this question. If I produce a graph in graph builder, is there a way to specify the color of all values greater than a certain value? i.e. in this graph, I would like to have all of the mean markers and the confidence interval bars to be red in order to highlight the fact they have exceeded a predetermined value.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Thierry_S
Level VI

Re: How to specify in graph builder the color of mean marker and confidence interval for values greater than a specified value

Hi,
The easiest way to do so is to create a "flag" categorical column that identifies the outliers based on a formula (x >= 0.1) and then use that column as the "Color by" element in your graph.
If you need to have an interactive solution, you will need to ask the seasoned veteran on this board.
Best
TS
Thierry R. Sornasse
Highlighted
FrankZ58
Level I

Re: How to specify in graph builder the color of mean marker and confidence interval for values greater than a specified value

Thanks for the input. Time to give it a try.

Article Labels