Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

How to get out a formula for confidence region lines on Actual by Predicted Plot

konstantin

Community Trekker

Mar 21, 2014

Hello,

Can any one help me with finding the way to get out a formula for confidence region  - red dash lines on Actual by Predicted Plot in Fit Model Report, so I can recreate the plot some where  outside of JMP? Thanks!

3 REPLIES
XanGregg

Staff

Jun 23, 2011

The interval doesn't always correspond to a straightforward formula representation.You can export the graph as something like SVG or PDF which will provide curve components that can manipulated in graphics design software for post-production tuning.

[removed erroneous part about using Mean Confidence Intervals]

konstantin

Community Trekker

Mar 21, 2014

Thanks for your response! I tried to save 'Mean Confidence Interval' values before, but when I plot Lower Upper Mean vs my Predicted value, it gives me very scattered sets of points and it does not look the same as on JMP Actual vs Predicted plot red dot lines, please see attached picture. Should I fit them somehow to get lines?

XanGregg

Staff

Jun 23, 2011

Looks like my answer only holds for simple models, so I've removed that part of it. If someone with more stats knowledge doesn't chime in, you can try JMP tech support.