Share your ideas for the JMP Scripting Unsession at Discovery Summit by September 17th. We hope to see you there!
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
AmerAnazi
Level I

How to generate a predictive equation of gelation time as a function of three variables using exper.

Greetings all, 

I just begun using JMP to analysis experimental data and predict an important parameter, which is the gelation time of polymer gel system, as a function of temperature, salinity, and crosslinker concentration - GT=f(Temp, Salinity, Conc.). I found a publication that authors used JMP to produce the same predictive equation. I am so amazed of its capabilities and keen to learn more. 

However, I used the data in the paper and followed the procedures I learned from online sources for conducting multifactor ANOVA, but I could not get the same generated predictive equation. 

I appreciate if someone can guide me through JMP ANOVA to come up with the same equation. You may find the download link of the paper in the link below. It is open for all. 

https://www.omicsonline.org/open-access/modelling-gelation-time-of-organically-crosslinked-watershut...

Thanks,

Amer

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: How to generate a predictive equation of gelation time as a function of three variables using ex

You need to learn about fitting a regression model in JMP. That is a bit too broad of a topic to answer in this forum, so you should probably start by looking at Chapter 3 of the Fitting Linear Models book available under the Help menu in JMP under Books.

Dan Obermiller
Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.