Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

How to duplicate a regression over time table

cwestberg

Community Trekker

Jun 12, 2014

Hello,

I appreciate the professional responses on these forums, it is nice to not get lambasted for my rookie level skills with JMP. I am trying to duplicate a regression over time table from our statistician and am having one dickens of a time doing so. I tried using the table function, but I think that the table comes from an analysis function. If anyone could break down the steps needed to set up the table I would appreciate it. I am trying to update that information and apply the same structured analysis on other procedures as well. Here is what the current table looks like.

I think it must start under the analysis tab and maybe the X and Y chart or similar.

Thanks for any help.

This e-mail (including any attachments) contains information which is confidential in nature. It is intended for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution, other dissemination, or use of this communication or the information it contains is strictly prohibited. Due to the nature of the Internet, the sender is unable to ensure the integrity of this e-mail and does not accept any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions. If you have received this e-mail in error, please remove it from your system and notify the sender.