cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
oflint
Level I

How to compare dose-response curves in JMP?

Can anyone give me a simple protocol for using JMP to compare dose-response curves in JMP? The data tables consist of a series of treatments (concentrations of a specific compound). Several cell lines are treated the same way with the compound using the same concentrations and three replicate endpoints are measured for each compound. Typically we derive an IC50 (concentration inhibiting the endpoint by 50%) for each cell line. The comparison between cell lines is then done with replicate experimentally derived IC50's. However, I would like to compare the dose-response curves from each cell line using all the data from each concentration (treatment). Is there a simple protocol I can follow in JMOP for doing this? If you can point me to a step-by-step method it would be helpful. You can also write to me at oliver.flint@bms.com.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to compare dose-response curves in JMP?

See Help > Books > Predictive and Specialized Modeling. There is a chapter devoted to the Fit Curve platform, which can fit typical dose-response curve models, perform inverse prediction (e.g., LD50), test parallelism, and so on.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
frportell0
Level II

I too would like a reply to this question.

See Help > Books > Predictive and Specialized Modeling. There is a chapter devoted to the Fit Curve platform, which can fit typical dose-response curve models, perform inverse prediction (e.g., LD50), test parallelism, and so on.