Our World Statistics Day conversations have been a great reminder of how much statistics can inform our lives. Do you have an example of how statistics has made a difference in your life? Share your story with the Community!
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted

How to change the font size of time value and bubble label in the bubble plot.In the bubble plot ,the"time"and the bubble label can't change the font size so that the listener can't see the time clearly and bubbles which represnt when I present my bubble

7892_QQ图片20150109161726.png

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
WineAroma
Level III

Re: How to change the font size of time value and bubble label in the bubble plot.In the bubble plot ,the"time"and the bubble label can't change the font size so that the listener can't see the time clearly and bubbles which represnt when I present my bubble

Hi @yanyongtsinghua,

To change the label font size of the bubble,

1. Select All the bubbles with Ctrl-A

2. Right click and go to "customized"

3. Go to "Custom."

4. Click "Font" next to "Font Color."

5. Change Size

I know your question is from 2015, so you probably figured out this by now, but just in case somebody else stumbled into your question like me. Changing the Graph Label Font in "Preference" won't change the Bubble Plot label.

Cheers!

Lei

Highlighted
PFR
PFR
Level I

Re: How to change the font size of time value and bubble label in the bubble plot.In the bubble plot ,the"time"and the bubble label can't change the font size so that the listener can't see the time clearly and bubbles which represnt when I present my bubble

Just wanted to say thanks to Lei for answering the question from 2015.  Nice help.

On a bubble plot, can I make the labels on the bubbles wrap?  In other words, if I have a bubble named

long bubble name

can I cause it to be

long bubble

name

?

thanks again

Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.