cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Drharsha
Level II

How to add legends to scatterplots from Graph builder, or Fit Y by X?

in the scattered plot i want to add represent what hash, boxes mean i guess it is called as legend entry. I want to add it to the graph.C2S-MP.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KarenC
Super User (Alumni)

Re: how to add legends to a graph ?

Here is the link to the graph builder legend documentation:

In the fit Y-by-X platform you can right click and select "Row Legend" to color and add a legend to your plot based on a column. When looking for such items 1. red triangle, 2. right click, 3. Google key word + JMP,  4. JMP community.  If you still can't find what you are looking for if you can share your data table (Tables > Anonymize) then someone can probably help you quickly. 

Karen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KarenC
Super User (Alumni)

Re: how to add legends to a graph ?

Here is the link to the graph builder legend documentation:

In the fit Y-by-X platform you can right click and select "Row Legend" to color and add a legend to your plot based on a column. When looking for such items 1. red triangle, 2. right click, 3. Google key word + JMP,  4. JMP community.  If you still can't find what you are looking for if you can share your data table (Tables > Anonymize) then someone can probably help you quickly. 

Karen