Share your ideas for the JMP Scripting Unsession at Discovery Summit by September 17th. We hope to see you there!
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
sthorpe1
Level I

How to Transpose Cell Plot and Maintain Table Links to Original Table

I am making a report where I want to be able to have a cell plot transposed to fit better with the other charts in the table. Is there a way to do this without creating a transposed table?

The main goal is to have the cell plot transposed and still have the links between the cell plot data and the other graphs intact so you can highlight part of the cell plot and the corrosponding parts in the other graphs would also be highlighted. So, if there is a way to link the transposed table to the orginal that should also work. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
txnelson
Super User

Re: How to Transpose Cell Plot and Maintain Table Links to Original Table

The only way that I can see to do this, would be to create "Row State Handlers" for both the original data table and the transposed data table, that would talk to each other in regards to detecting a row state change in one table, and then interpreting what rows in the other data table that would have to be changed to change the rows in the other data table.
Jim
Highlighted
sthorpe1
Level I

Re: How to Transpose Cell Plot and Maintain Table Links to Original Table

Would it be possible to create a stacked data table from the orginal data table and have the stacked table maintain references to the original table? 

Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.