cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
teresa
Level I

How may I see variable tabs in JSL Debugger

Hi folks,

I am trying to use JSL Debugger for first time and I could not control how to display botton page tabs, as Global, Local, Watch, ...

I do not know why, but in my window I see the one I leave here so I can't see Variable values

(even I do CRTL-SHIF- - to decrease view).

Could you help me?w.  Thank you

Teresa

2454_pastedImage_5.png

1 REPLY 1
aniy
Level I

Re: How may I see variable tabs in JSL Debugger

OK, I just randomly tried this and it worked on Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, JMP 10.0.2 64-bit edition:

Hover your mouse around the bottom of the frame where you have your script on a gray background, hover until you find the location where your mouse pointer turns into a double sided arrow (as if it will let you change the size of that frame/screen). Right click at that location and you will see a dotted line around the gray area, then left click to resize it. It worked for me, now I can see the globals at the bottom. I am not sure if this is the intended way it should work, it is really finicky, it might be a bug...