cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

How can I use a script to save prediction formulas from a Neural Network Fit to the data table, and to an SAS text file?

How can I use a script to save prediction formulas from a Neural Network Fit to the data table, and to an SAS text file?

I am fitting Neural Networks Models to data, and then saving the resulting prediction equations to the data table, and also to SAS text files, but these operations don't appear to be scriptable.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How can I use a script to save prediction formulas from a Neural Network Fit to the data table, and to an SAS text file?

You can see the entire protocol, which includes the Save Formulas command, for this platform by following these steps:

• Select Help > Scripting Index.
  • Click All Categories and select Objects.
  • Select Neural Fit in the first list.
  • Select Save Formulas in second list.

From here, you can quickly open the specific documentation by clicking Topic Help after reviewing the syntax and running the sample script.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: How can I use a script to save prediction formulas from a Neural Network Fit to the data table, and to an SAS text file?

You can see the entire protocol, which includes the Save Formulas command, for this platform by following these steps:

• Select Help > Scripting Index.
  • Click All Categories and select Objects.
  • Select Neural Fit in the first list.
  • Select Save Formulas in second list.

From here, you can quickly open the specific documentation by clicking Topic Help after reviewing the syntax and running the sample script.