cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
dwalsh
Level I

How can I test contrasts and interaction contrasts in a mixed REPEATED model in JMP Pro ?

How can I test contrasts and interaction contrasts in a mixed REPEATED model in JMP Pro ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jiancao
Staff

Re: How can I test contrasts and interaction contrasts in a mixed REPEATED model in JMP Pro ?

Mixed models in JMP Pro provides the Multiple Comparisons option in the red triangle. Different comparison methods are supported for LSMeans and user-defined estimates. Check out the Repeated Measures example in Additional Examples for details. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jiancao
Staff

Re: How can I test contrasts and interaction contrasts in a mixed REPEATED model in JMP Pro ?

Mixed models in JMP Pro provides the Multiple Comparisons option in the red triangle. Different comparison methods are supported for LSMeans and user-defined estimates. Check out the Repeated Measures example in Additional Examples for details.