Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
masadi
Level I

How can I design a choice set with 3 plans including Plan A, Plan B, and Plan Status-Quo?

Hi,

I wonder if you can help me to design a choice set with 3 plans including Plan A, Plan B, and Plan Status-Quo using the following attributes and level that are adapted from Wang et al. (2018). My problem is that I don't know how to include the defined plans in my design. I would really appreciate it if you can help me in this regard. 

Attributes:

Operative levels 1 day after a Hurricane, Status-Quo: 0%, 10%

Operative level 1 day after a Hurricane, Improvement: 15%, 20%

Operative levels 2-3 days after a Hurricane, Status-Quo: 15%, 25%

Operative level 2-3 days after a Hurricane, Improvement: 30%, 45%

Operative levels 4-7 days after a Hurricane, Status-Quo: 40%, 55%

Operative level 4-7 days after a Hurricane, Improvement: 70%, 85%

Operative levels 2 weeks after a Hurricane, Status-Quo: 80%, 90%

Operative level 2 weeks after a Hurricane, Improvement: 90%, 100%

Annual Payment Improvement, Plan Status-Quo: $0

Annual Payment Improvement, Plan A: $50, $100, $125

Annual Payment Improvement, Plan B: $40, $150, $200

Thank you,

Mehrnoosh

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
phil_kay
Staff

Re: How can I design a choice set with 3 plans including Plan A, Plan B, and Plan Status-Quo?

I think you probably need to provide more details to help the JMP Community to answer your question. I'm guessing that you are trying to create a Choice Design using the platform in the DOE menu. Maybe you can add some more details. JMP tables and screenshots are also very helpful.
Thanks,
Phil
Highlighted
masadi
Level I

Re: How can I design a choice set with 3 plans including Plan A, Plan B, and Plan Status-Quo?

I want to create several choice cards with 5 attributes and three profiles. However, I want to restrict my combinations.
As you see in the attached table, I want the annual payment for status quo plan to be only $0. Also, for example I want cell A to get either 0% or 10%, and cell F to get one of the levels including $75, $125, and $150.
How can I create several choice cards by considering the conditions explained above?
I would be so thankful if you can help me in this regard.

image (1).png

Thank you,
Mehrnoosh
Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.