cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
bayesfactor
Level III

HTTP Request: Post error: InitializeSecurityContext failed: The revocation function was unable to ch

I have an error creating a post request, the error returned is:

New HTTP Request()
POST [url]
schannel: next InitializeSecurityContext failed: Unknown error (0x80092012) - The revocation function was unable to check revocation for the certificate.

The solutions here didn't work for me, I got the same error message as HTTP Request with Headers? .

My code is approximately:

request = HTTPRequest(
  Url(url),
  Method("POST"),
  Headers( {"Accept: application/json"}, {"Authorization = Bearer " }),
  JSON(json)
);

Why isn't jsl on stackoverflow? 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: HTTP Request: Post error: InitializeSecurityContext failed: The revocation function was unable t

I'm not sure if you left the Authorization token off of your header.
You have
"Authorization = Bearer"
Usually it's
"Authorization: Bearer [and some authorization key]"

If you do have it correct and there's a problem with the server side security ticket, you can use
request << Insecure (1)
which works like:

From curl's manpage

-k, --insecure (SSL) This option explicitly allows curl to perform "insecure" SSL connections and transfers. All SSL connections are attempted to be made secure by using the CA certificate bundle installed by default. This makes all connections considered "insecure" fail unless -k, --insecure is used.

Re: HTTP Request: Post error: InitializeSecurityContext failed: The revocation function was unable to ch

You can use the Insecure option.

request = HTTPRequest(
  Url(url),
  Method("POST"),
  Headers( {"Accept: application/json"}, {"Authorization = Bearer " }),
  JSON(json),
  Insecure(1)
);

It won't verify the certificate just like:

k, --insecure (SSL) This option explicitly allows curl to perform "insecure" SSL connections and transfers. All SSL connections are attempted to be made secure by using the CA certificate bundle installed by default. This makes all connections considered "insecure" fail unless -k, --insecure is used.