Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
spudton
Level III

Graph builder Application - display poor performers using local data filter to change time period

I have a variable (performance metric) which is built of the performance metric of around 50 other variables (0 or 1 for bad/good performance).

Overall Metric = sum(metric(n))/n

In my application I trend this metric in a simple time series.

I would like the user to be able to zoom into a period of time, and see which are the top (say) 10 contributors to the poor metric over that period (worst average between zero and 1).

any ideas on good ways to display and script this? I'm fairly new to JMP but familiar with local data filters in Graph builder and creating formulas using JSL.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Graph builder Application - display poor performers using local data filter to change time period

Not sure if this could be a solution. But you might use graphlets in Graph Builder to have an additional plot when hovering abouve the line of iinterest to show the lines of the performers. You may have to script this plot as you request to only show the low performers. Another option could be to have a dashboard with both plots next to each other but the first plot as filter for the second plot. 

Article Labels