Share your ideas for the JMP Scripting Unsession at Discovery Summit by September 17th. We hope to see you there!
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
Yngeinstn
Level IV

Graph and Distribution Plots (Where <filter name>)

If you have a graph and/or distribution plots that are associated to different filter states, is there a way to grab that specific filter state and save that to a power point instead of having to save ALL the filter conditions?

I have one column of test data that I need to plot and save with the following test conditions.

Channel = {0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9}

Test State = {1, 2, 3}

Filter State = {1, 2}

In its current state, that is 60 plots that have to be plotted and saved. I would like to be able to select 1 condition (Channel = 1, Test State = 3, Filter State = 1) and save that plot. I would like to be able to select this from a Filter Condition that i have set up.

In the picture you can see that a single plot for [NF] [CH 8]. As i said before, right now i have to print all iterations:

[NF] [CH 1]

[NF] [CH 2]

[NF] [CH 3]

[NF] [CH 4]

[NF] [CH 5]

[NF] [CH 6]

[NF] [CH 7]

[NF] [CH 8]

[NF] [CH 9]

I hope this makes sense. I am having a hard time communicating this.

Thank You

Picture1.png

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Graph and Distribution Plots (Where <filter name>)

You are talking about scripted saving? Using the interactive approach I only get the one graph into my ppt plus the filter conditions in additional slides, but not all the different potentially filtered graphs.
Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.