Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

Graph Builder Export question

mattrobinson0

Community Trekker

Jun 10, 2016

I used the graph builder to make a graph with 51 levels (levels in view is set to 1 and there are 51 separate graphs to scroll through).  I am looking for a good way to export them to power point or something so that non jmp users can view all 51 "views" of the graph.  Is there an easy way to do this without copying each page separately?

6 REPLIES
jerry_cooper

Staff

Jul 10, 2014

If you have JMP version 12, you can drop the column with the 51 levels into the Page landing zone in the lower right corner of Graph Builder. This will create a separate graph for each level. Then select Save As from the File menu and select PowerPointPresentation from the “Save as type:” options in the dropdown menu. This will create a separate PPT page for each level.

mattrobinson0

Community Trekker

Jun 10, 2016

Thank you! That worked for me.

Steven_Moore

Super User

Jun 4, 2014

I like this solution, but I do not get the PPT option from the pull down.  Any suggestions.  Yes, I had PPT open.

Steve
jerry_cooper

Staff

Jul 10, 2014

You don’t need to have PPT open… what version of JMP are you using? This feature was added in version 12.

Steven_Moore

Super User

Jun 4, 2014

I am using JMP 12.  I must be missing something!

Steve
Steven_Moore

Super User

Jun 4, 2014

Peter,

Got it now!  I was clicking "File" from the data table, not the hidden menu bar at the top of the Graph Builder report.

Steve