cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
OneNorthJMP
Level V

Gauge R&R summary report for hundreds of tests

From the JMP help and training, i only can see how to get gauge R&R report for single parameters. But i have thousand of parameters that required to check R&R and kind of hope to generate a summary R&R report for all parameters to show me which parameters have large variation. Is that a way in JMP can do that? Please advice. Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Gauge R&R summary report for hundreds of tests

You can select all the parameter data columns and assign them to the Y role. Then press and hold the CTRL key (Windows) or Command key (Macintosh), click the red triangle at the top, and select Gage Studies > Gage R&R. Now right-click on the report with the R&R results and select Make Combined Data Table.

View solution in original post

You can use the extracted table now with any platform. You can sort it. You can filter it. You can plot it. And so on,

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

You can select all the parameter data columns and assign them to the Y role. Then press and hold the CTRL key (Windows) or Command key (Macintosh), click the red triangle at the top, and select Gage Studies > Gage R&R. Now right-click on the report with the R&R results and select Make Combined Data Table.

OneNorthJMP
Level V

Thanks for feedback. The method you recommend basically just stack all the Gage R&R report. But unfortunately this is not what i am looking for. I don't want to review a report with thousand parameters. I just want to review few parameters that have high variation which i can spot it on a summary R&R table.
P_Bartell
Level VIII

OneNorthJMP: One klugy way you might be able to identify your most variable parameters (and I'm interpreting your word 'parameters' as critical to quality responses of some measured quantity coming from the experiment rather than model parameters with large variation) is to first use the Process Screening platform for each 'parameter' (response) and then focus your Gage R&R analysis then on those 'parameters' that have the highest variation. You can sort the resulting Process Screening platform by a variety of statistics to help provide insight. The way I look at it, the 'parameters' with the most variation (irrespective of source within the study) are what you are after...so starting with total observed variation will get you started?

You can use the extracted table now with any platform. You can sort it. You can filter it. You can plot it. And so on,

OneNorthJMP
Level V

Hi Markbailey,

Thanks. I finally get what you try to explain in the first place. That work for me.