cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
ElBaradei
Level I

Fit Multiple non linear Y responses

Hello,
I'm struggling to plot a graph of multiple Y responses and the same X and to apply the same model for all of them separately. Separately means that the model will be applied for each data points of Y vs X and then the mechanistic model will be applied in a way that gives parameters info like growth rate, asymptote, and scale for each curve. I hope that was clear enough. Let me know so I can explain more if needed. Thanks.

Best,

Ahmed ElBaradei 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Fit Multiple non linear Y responses

You want to stack the data so that you have a single X Column, a single Y column, and a column that identifies what response data set the data comes from. You can then use the Group column in the Nonlinear platform to do the analysis. For details have a look in chapter 13 of the Predictive and Specialized Modeling Book found under Help > Books... in JMP.

Best,

M

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

You want to stack the data so that you have a single X Column, a single Y column, and a column that identifies what response data set the data comes from. You can then use the Group column in the Nonlinear platform to do the analysis. For details have a look in chapter 13 of the Predictive and Specialized Modeling Book found under Help > Books... in JMP.

Best,

M
ElBaradei
Level I

Thank You!