Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

Defect profiler Y axis scale

yl501

Community Member

Apr 15, 2017

Hi all:

I just started learning the JMP. When used the defect profiler I found the Y axis scale is a little different with what showed in the document.The maximum side has more value lines, it makes diffcult to see the curve clearly.The left pic is the graph on my computer,the right pic is the graph in the JMP document.How to change the settings?Thanks

Image 2.pngImage 2.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Craige_Hales

Staff

Mar 21, 2013

Solution

Double-click the axis to get the axis settings dialog:

Turn off the grid lines with the Axis Settings dialogTurn off the grid lines with the Axis Settings dialog

Craige
2 REPLIES
Craige_Hales

Staff

Mar 21, 2013

Solution

Double-click the axis to get the axis settings dialog:

Turn off the grid lines with the Axis Settings dialogTurn off the grid lines with the Axis Settings dialog

Craige
txnelson

Super User

Jun 22, 2012

You can change the axis setting in a couple of ways.  First, you can rt click on any of the axes, and select Axis Settings, or one of the other options.  Seconlyk, you can move the cursor directly over the axis in question.  The Hand Tool will appear.  If you click and drag the hand tool, it will move the axes.  If the hand is pointing to the right or left, the axis will be moved up and down when dragged.  If you move to the top or bottom of the axis, the hand tool will change to pointing up or down.  Dragging on this will expand or compress the axis

Jim